WHAT IS YOUR ANGLE ON
NARROW DIAMETER IMPLANTS
LET ZEST ANCHORS™ CHANGE YOUR POINT OF VIEW!
ZEST Anchors, the trusted manufacturer of end-to-end solutions in the resilient implant-retained overdenture market, is innovating again with the SATURNO™ Narrow Diameter Implant System. SATURNO is a one-piece narrow diameter implant with an O-Ball connection featuring a patented, pivoting cap technology similar to the function of LOCATOR®. This technology provides maximum resiliency while maintaining a minimized profile – technology not found with the rigid connections of O-Ball mini implants on the market today.
In addition to patented pivoting technology, on the restorative side, ZEST also developed a SATURNO 20° Angled implant option to address the challenges associated with implant placement in the maxillary ridge.
Don’t let patients walk out of your office – Increase your practice revenue and offer alternate treatment options like SATURNO when cost and invasive procedures inhibit treatment acceptance.
TREAT MORE PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
- 20° Angled and Straight O-Ball implant options available in cuff heights (2 & 4mm) which provide clinical flexibility
- Small O-Ball design (1.8mm) and corresponding Denture Cap require less acrylic removal thereby increasing overall denture strength
- Implant diameters available in 2.0, 2.4, and 2.9mm and in lengths 10, 12, or 14mm enable placement in narrow ridges
- Sophisticated instrumentation for flapless surgery and drilling protocols for dense and soft bone allow you to treat more patients
Advanced O-Ball Implant Technology
- 20° Angled implant option is ideal for placement in thin, off-angle ridge, which provides you with a new treatment option
- Unique pivoting O-Ring Denture Cap enables correction of divergent implant placement and increases resiliency of overdenture
- Proven implant design for primary stability
Practice & Patient Solutions
- Cost conscious alternative for patients with limited finances
- Minimally invasive treatment alternative for patients who decline bone grafting
SATURNO™ VS. PREVIOUS DESIGNS
THE PIVOTAL DIFFERENCE
SATURNO ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGING
SATURNO™ NARROW DIAMETER IMPLANT SYSTEM
Feel confident using SATURNO Instrumentation. SATURNO osteotomy preparation instruments have easily identifiable laser etched depth markings for clear visibility when drilling and placing implants. A drill stop set is included for an additional level of depth control. SATURNO instruments were designed to enable predictable osteotomy preparation, especially with a flapless protocol. In addition, every SATURNO Implant is packaged with a convenient driver mount for seamless delivery to the implant osteotomy.
Implant packaged with a convenient Implant Carrier/Mount for seamless delivery of the implant to the osteotomy (Angled Implant with Carrier shown)