TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
ORDERING Orders are accepted by internet, email, mail, fax, or phone. Regular business hours are 7:00am to 5:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). Orders received by 1:00pm PST can be shipped by ground the same day. Orders received by 3:00pm PST can be shipped by express. Institutional orders require a purchase order number.
PRICING ZEST Anchors LLC makes every effort to maintain a competitive pricing structure. Pricing is subject to routine review and change without prior notice. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars.
TERMS AND BILLING
- Credit Card: Payment at the time of order with VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER or MASTERCARD is necessary for customers not approved for open account billing or special financing offers.
- C.O.D.: Delivery can also be made by C.O.D. freight collect.
- Open Account: An open account can be established by completing a credit application and approval by ZEST Anchors LLC . The terms of orders purchased under open accounts are net 30 days.
- Export Orders: Individual orders shipped outside the U.S. require payment in advance or a letter of credit
- Past Due Accounts: Past due balances will be subject to a 1.5% finance charge per month, amount equal to 18% per annum.
SHIPPING CHARGES Merchandise is shipped prepaid by ZEST Anchors LLC with the cost added to the invoice, or freight collect with C.O.D. fee included in the case of C.O.D. shipments. Delivery is made using Fed Ex 2-day service unless ground, 3 day, or overnight rush service is requested.
LIMITED WARRANTY ZEST Anchors LLC provides a limited warranty for its products, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service, for a period of one year from the date of purchase. ZEST Anchors LLC will, at its option, substitute the returned product that proves defective within the warranty period, with a similar product free of charge.
ZEST Anchors LLC continually strives to improve its products, and therefore, reserves the right to improve, modify, or discontinue products at any time without notice or incurring obligations. Purchaser assumes all risks and liability resulting from the use of ZEST Products, whether used separately or in combination with other products not of ZEST Anchors LLC manufacture.
LOCATOR OVERDENTURE IMPLANT (LODI) AND SATURNO™ NARROW DIAMETER IMPLANT (SNDI) PRODUCT EXCHANGE POLICY ZEST Anchors LLC understands that customers may need to adjust inventories of LOCATOR Overdenture Implant (LODI) and SATURNO™ Narrow Diameter Implant (SNDI) Products in order to achieve the correct mix of sizes to treat their patients. ZEST Anchors LLC will waive normal restocking fees (1:1 or greater) for exchanges during the first 90 days following the original purchase. Packaging cannot be written on or in any way adulterated. Shipping will still be the responsibility of the customer requesting the exchange.
RETURN POLICY - ALL OTHER ZEST ANCHORS LLC PRODUCTS Please observe the following guidelines:
- Authorization for returns must be received from Zest Anchors LLC prior to the return of any product. An authorized Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required on all returns.
- Shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer to accept a return shipment.
- Returned products are subject to a $20 restocking fee for orders under $400. For orders $400 to $1,000, a $40 restocking fee will be applied. For orders exceeding $1,000, please contact your Customer Service Representative for the restocking fee.
- Returned merchandise will be accepted within 90 days of purchase if product is in saleable condition (in its original unopened package and not marred by any added writing or over-labeling).
- Returns will not be accepted after 90 days of purchase.
- Non-Returnable Items include:
- Merchandise retained beyond expiration date noted on the package.
- Packages with broken seals or missing parts.
- Used, damaged, or obsolete products will not be accepted for return.